Tuesday, September 14, 2010

long hiatus

so dear bloggy friends. i took a hiatus. I apologize for no warning ahead of time, but i just had to take some time. Some of my posts were so angry, hell i was so angry and thats not me. I am not filled with hate or anger, and i do not wish to have those things in my life. So, i needed to take a break and get myself together a little bit before coming back here:)

so many things have happened and honestly i wasn't sure if i might ever return but then shannon suggestd i do and i thought, yeah she's right, i big time miss blogging:)

so here i am!

I want to take sometime and fill you all in on everything thats been goingon pictures included, but for now i wanted to post something short and sweet and say hello:)

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Welcome back!

Shannon said...

hooray!

nikeairmaxshoes90 said...

Hogan Shoes From studs and buckles to glitter and animal print shoes, high heel shoes on sale store has it all. What are you waiting for?
Franklin Marshall Sale The perfect pair of shoes await you at Lady-Shoes-Mall.com.
Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses