Tuesday, September 14, 2010

long hiatus

so dear bloggy friends. i took a hiatus. I apologize for no warning ahead of time, but i just had to take some time. Some of my posts were so angry, hell i was so angry and thats not me. I am not filled with hate or anger, and i do not wish to have those things in my life. So, i needed to take a break and get myself together a little bit before coming back here:)

so many things have happened and honestly i wasn't sure if i might ever return but then shannon suggestd i do and i thought, yeah she's right, i big time miss blogging:)

so here i am!

I want to take sometime and fill you all in on everything thats been goingon pictures included, but for now i wanted to post something short and sweet and say hello:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray!