Sunday, January 10, 2010

i admit it, i'm a slacker

so i know i have been mia for quite a while and i so very much appreciate you all thinkin gof me and wondering where i've been. i guess since i made my blog private, i have kinda slacked off. i'm not really too sure why, just that there have been so many things going on and tho no one but us is reading anymore I am still scared to share.
why would i be scared? i guess because if my husband reads it he will be mad. or because maybe you will all see how crazy i really am. or because it is painful to share. or well hell i don't know the list goes on and on.
so anyway, i will probably keep this short, partly because i don't wish to drag it out and partly because my patient is confused and i am still laughing at something he told me, and i need to tend to him.
i have taken off my wedding rings. i plan to move out in february. i am sad and confused and lonely and hurt and I know that my husband is all of those things too. I have been going thru therapy and hoping that he will get some help as well. that is why i have been absent. the end

now, on a lighter note.....
did you know that if it is 3 o'clock here, than it is 4 o'clock in korea and the surrounding areas. and that upstairs is 1-1-4 and don't get screwed out of your meals. now if you will kindly bring 4 cups of water and 2 cups of coffee, they can be reheated as we go along. the system is hard, so we aren't going to start over. and we aren't going over the head of this gentleman here because it is through no fault of his own that i am getting screwed out of my meals from 1-1-4.

at least that is what my patient told me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow. First and foremost, I am so so so sorry that things are not going well between you and your husband. I've been through divorce and it's not a fun nor easy road to travel. I pray that yall will work things out. I truly truly do!!!

And your patient... Um yeah. :)

Kristina P. said...

I am so, so sorry. What a crappy thing to have to go through. You are doing all the right things, it sounds like, and sometimes things have to change.

I hope you find peace and happiness with whatever you do.