Saturday, April 3, 2010

what had happened was....

ok so i decided to listen to you shannon:) sort of. and by that i mean no speed to help me out losing weight:) i skipped the cleanse part and am drinking a ton of water instead to try and flush my body out. With a move coming up in 6 days and lots of work to be done i am not fitting any exercise in....but packing and cleaning and then carrying all those boxes has to count for something right?

so my towels from jc penney's came in the mail today and they are beautiful! perfect! jsut what i wanted.

my problem ahs always been this, i won't spend money on myself. i rarely buy myself anything very nice and even when i do i feel guilty about it later. but i am done with that. i made a list of the things that i need for my sona nd myself and i am being frugal, searching the sale papers and buying super nice stuff at a super nice price! so my egyptian cotton, cream colored extra large, fluffy soft towels come in the mail and it almost makes me want to bathe every day jsut to use them.....

almost.....

it is down to the wire with 6 days to go and plenty of stuff to take up time in between, don't even ask me why it took three people 6 hours to get one little boy's room cleaned up and pack up half his crap only to discover we weren't even finished yet....

other than that, i am happy, tired, but happy! how are you?

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Hang in there! I hope you have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad that you decided not to do the cleanse! Thank you - I was honestly a little stressed out about that! :0)

Good for you - spending money on yourself and being frugal!