Sunday, March 1, 2009

there's still time:)

hello fabulous bloggy friends :) i just wanted to say we too had snow, but not much, maybe half inch? and its all melted now, but more expected tonight...

so there is still time...

still time to ask what you always wanted to know about me!

you have asked lots of good things so far,and for sure it will take me a bit to get them answered, but i am not even gonna try for a few more days, so if there is anything more or anyone else, ask away:)

hope everyone had a great weekend, i did get some rest mama loco, in the form of 16 hours of sleep last night :) i feel much better and i have finally stopped sneezing!

still havent had a hot pocket yet though......

my big family surprise is coming in 11 days, and i am so happy and excited, so much work to be done, and it is finally something i can wrap my brain around that it is happening...of course i will take you all along on the ride with us...just can't say what it is as no one but hubby and me know....

so this is more of a lots of little tidbits post, with not much to say....

keep your fingers crossed that guinevere made it through her beating and r*ping traumatic experience and that she will still be in one piece for me tomorrow night.....

also, i have NO IDEA how to put other bloggers buttons on my site, can anyone help me? i don't have one of my own, but i would like to add all of yours to this and i am fancy-clog challenged :)
happy sunday!
jineen

4 comments:

Vodka Mom said...

What I do to put other blogger stuff on my site is I click and drag their picture from their sidebar- or a symbol of theirs, and then I click the "Add a picture "gadget. You can upload the picture, and then copy and paste the web site into the "link" space.

Hope that helps! Thanks for visiting! I appreciate it!!

Kristina P. said...

If they have a box with an HTML code in it, all you have to do is go to your layout, add Gadget, Add HTML code, cut and paste, and voila!!

America's Next Top Mommy said...

Hey there. Thanks for dropping by!! We got the brunt of the snow I think. We got 8-10 inches overnight and are expecting another 2-4 today. Spring cannot come soon enough!

Shauna said...

Thanks for being such a sweet friend! Hope you are having a great week! ♥ Hugs :)